The music samples and scores in this blog are for study purposes only.
For any other use, please contact me .

64. AFORΕTIME, WHEN THEY USED TO SACK

re-compositions of secular Post Byzantine music from manuscripts of Athos Mountain
2004

cd by the MUNICIPAL ODEUM OF PETROUPOLIS-ATHENS (2006)


singers: Ioannis Arvanitis, Costas Grampas, Spyridoula Mpaka, Demetris Aristovoulos Mastrospyros, George Hatzimichelakis.
musicians: Angelina Tkatseva: cimbel, Stratis Psaradelis: keman, Haris Lamprakis: ney, George Hatzimichelakis: oud, saz, Nestor Drougas: percussion

1. "This time afflicts me",
     singer: D.A.Mastrospyros


2. "The nightingale of the East"
     singer: S.Mpaka


3. "Everybody in the jail hold on"
     singer: I.Arvanitis


4. "The king invites..."
     singer: G.Hatzimichelakis


5. "Into the high palaces"
     singer: G.Hatzimichelakis


6. "When the cock will crow"
    singer: I.Arvanitis


7. "The all Dodekanisa islands"
    singer: S.Mpaka


8. "Amaranth"
    singer: S.Mpaka


9. "Afortime, when they used to sack"
    singer:G.Hatzimichelakis


10. "Wild bird"
      singers: D.A.Mastrospyros, G.Hatzimichelakis, C.Grampas, I.Arvanitis


11. "Mother, you boot out me"
      singer: S.Mpaka


12. "The eagle"
      singers: I.Arvanitis, C.Grampas

No comments: